Mackie’s turn on the tap for amazing social media reach – thanks to Scottish digital PR experts
Friday, July 10th, 2020
on behalf of Mackie's of Scotland
Biscoff sauce tap at ice cream parlour wows the internet (with a wee bit of digital PR help)
- Immense reach on popular viral news site, Tyla where it was the number on trending story
- Huge shares across Tyla’s Facebook and Twitter channels – which boast 7 million+ followers
- Further amazing reach on the Facebook page of another viral news site, Pretty Little Thing (2 million followers) garnering more than a thousand reactions and comments and 100 shares (and counting)
- A total audience reach of 10,671,810
- Online news coverage in regional and national publications such as the Scotsman’s dedicated Food and Drink website, Evening Express and Deadline.
- A huge bump in Likes, shares and other engagements across all Mackie’s social media channel
Treat yourself by exploring how our digital PR experts could deliver results like this for your business
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Monday, January 18th, 2021
Comments Off on Cuppa blend inspired by Scottish tap water brews friendships in battle against loneliness
Thursday, January 14th, 2021
Comments Off on Quirky plant care video blossoms into social media success across multiple platforms
So how can we help?
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.