Mackie's of Scotland Keeps Celebrating Thanks to Food and Drink PR
Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
on behalf of Mackie's of Scotland
Our Team of PR Experts Ensures Celebrations Continue For Mackie’s of Scotland After Great Growth in 2016
WE LOVE a good news story – especially if we get to tell it. We helped our client, Mackie’s of Scotland to announce its great growth figures for the last financial year – with success in its chocolate as well as increasing demand for premium ice cream helping deliver results.
The company also grew to 71 staff, and a £1 million investment saw it create a custom built factory so it can refine and expand on its chocolate production.
Getting that positive story to a wide and varied audience, our team delivered tasty Food and Drink PR success, with high quality coverage both online and in print – creating an astounding 2,668,047 opportunities to see.
- 17 items of high media coverage to date
- Key national coverage with The Herald, The Scotsman, The Times and The National.
- Page leads in The Herald and The Press and Journal
- Great online coverage with BBC, Daily Record and The Scotsman.
- Reached a local audience with Aberdeen Evening Express sharing the story online
- Scottish Business News Network and Process Industry News – reaching other business minded individuals
Do you have a company that wants to enjoy the great benefits of high quality Food and Drink PR?
We are a team of award-winning PR experts and would love to hear your story and have the opportunity to boost the reach of your business – whilst making it a happier place to work.
Simply call 0131 561 2244 or use the handy form below and we will get right back to you:
So how can we help?
Essential business guide to powerful photographyFREE!
Your business can perform even better with the help of powerful PR photography. Our simple and eye-catching guide explains how
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.