Our Team of PR Experts Ensures Celebrations Continue For Mackie’s of Scotland After Great Growth in 2016
WE LOVE a good news story – especially if we get to tell it. We helped our client, Mackie’s of Scotland to announce its great growth figures for the last financial year – with success in its chocolate as well as increasing demand for premium ice cream helping deliver results.
The company also grew to 71 staff, and a £1 million investment saw it create a custom built factory so it can refine and expand on its chocolate production.
Getting that positive story to a wide and varied audience, our team delivered tasty Food and Drink PR success, with high quality coverage both online and in print – creating an astounding 2,668,047 opportunities to see.
- 17 items of high media coverage to date
- Key national coverage with The Herald, The Scotsman, The Times and The National.
- Page leads in The Herald and The Press and Journal
- Great online coverage with BBC, Daily Record and The Scotsman.
- Reached a local audience with Aberdeen Evening Express sharing the story online
- Scottish Business News Network and Process Industry News – reaching other business minded individuals
Do you have a company that wants to enjoy the great benefits of high quality Food and Drink PR?
We are a team of award-winning PR experts and would love to hear your story and have the opportunity to boost the reach of your business – whilst making it a happier place to work.
Simply call 0131 561 2244 or use the handy form below and we will get right back to you:Contact Form