Mackie's Ice cream sales growth brings PR success
Thursday, August 18th, 2016
on behalf of Mackie's of Scotland
Mackie’s of Scotland is flavour of the month in key business press, as PR experts help generate tasty headlines
- Coverage in the Press and Journal, the renowned quality title which is considered a must read among the business community across the north of Scotland, including Aberdeenshire, the Highlands, the Western Isles, Shetland and Orkney. It is also Scotland’s biggest selling qaulity daily title.
- The story also featured in The Scotsman, one of Scotland’s most historic titles with a name recognised across the world. As well as appearing in the print edition, the story appeared on the title’s widely read and respected online edition.
- Positive headlines also appeared in The Herald, another historic titan of the Scottish media scene which reaches an influential audience of business leaders, academics and agenda-setters, both in print and online
- Glowing coverage in The National – Scotland’s newest quality news title – which reaching a wide audience across Scotland, particularly those aligned with the SNP-led Scottish Government. Again, the coverage was online and in print.
- Key business titles the Daily Business Group and the Scottish Business News Network (subscription required) also ran the story – ensuring the Mackie’s success story also cut through in the most exciting new digital channels for business leaders.
- At the time of posting, further coverage was also beginning to appear in local websites and food and drink coverage in ‘longer lead’ titles is expected in the coming weeks.
Do you want Food and Drink PR success that reaches a wide and varied audience?
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Monday, April 6th, 2020
Comments Off on Tech Firm to Help Hospitality Sector Survive Impact of Coronavirus
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.