Leonardo Hotels Checks In To National Press Thanks To Edinburgh PR Agency
Friday, June 16th, 2017
on behalf of Leonardo Hotels
Opening of First ‘Royal’ Hotel in the Capital Gets Fantastic Reception From Media
LEONARDO HOTELS, one of Europe’s fastest growing and most stylish hotel groups, has announced the opening of its first establishment in Scotland with help from Edinburgh PR agency, Holyrood PR.
The opening of The Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh marks an investment of more than €7m in the refurbishment of a former Premier Inn site in the capital.
Our hotel PR experts pulled together a detailed and informative announcement release for the Scottish and UK national media. We then tailored this release to specifically target Scottish and UK business media and hotel and hospitality trade media and staggered the roll out to these sectors, in order to maximise the potential for coverage.
Highlights of the roll out included:
- A total reach of 1,247,690
- Six major items of national meida coverage, including in The Herald, The National and The Scotsman
- Key regional coverage in Edinburgh Evening News – a target publication for Leonardo Hotels to spread the news of the announcement locally
- Influential coverage in big hitting business titles includng BQ Live, Scottish Business News Network and Daily Business Group
- Important hits in trade sector titles The Caterer, Boutique Hotelier, Venue Finder, Convention Edinburgh and Hotel Designs online
- Key online coverage on Marketing Edinburgh – a daily news source dedicated to promoting Edinburgh to the world and Visit Scotland – the leading organisation for tourism in Scotland
Located close to Haymarket railway station in the city centre, the 282 room hotel will offer 4-star superior accommodation – as well as Leonardo Hotels’ trademark design concept.
The decision to create the hotel under the premium Leonardo Royal brand underlines the group’s positioning of Edinburgh – and Scotland – as a prime new location in its continued European expansion plans.
As Edinburgh PR experts, the chance to unveil the arrival of a major brand in the capital was one we didn’t want to miss.
By reaching essential national, business and trade publications, we are helping Leonardo Hotels boost awareness and credentials with both customers and within the industry – vital to spread the word on the new venture around the capital city.
Want to find out how our Edinburgh PR agency can create a media vacancy for your business?
Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 to discuss, or fill out the handy form below.
Monday, June 10th, 2019
Comments Off on Lord Provost hails space firm for ‘game changing’ work in the capital
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.