Legal PR experts secure impressive coverage for legal practice committed to putting Aberdonians at the heart of its work
NEW legal firm, Esson & Aberdein, created a stir with local and trade media alike with news of two of the biggest names in Aberdeen joining forces to create a new practice.
Our legal PR experts shared the story of the launch of the firm, headed up by two Aberdonians, Joni Esson and Rob Aberdein, who are totally committed to delivering a fresh brand with a commitment to clients in Aberdeen and across the north-east.
Some highlights included:
- 24 items of coverage, creating 435,647 opportunities to see
- Crucial coverage in regional titles the Press & Journal and Evening Express
- Hits across major business titles, including Daily Business, Insider, Scottish Business News Network, Scottish Financial News
- Industry-leading coverage in legal titles, Scottish Legal News and The Journal
- Newsletter hits direct to hundreds of email inboxes through Daily Business, Insider, Scottish Legal News, and Legal Matters Scotland
- National business coverage in The Scotsman, in print and online
Breaking into a new market can be tough, which is why local and regional coverage was absolutely crucial to the success of this story. By tailoring the release to the locals at the heart of the story, we were able to successfully secure key positive coverage in both of our client’s top target titles: The P&J and Evening Express.
Not only will this coverage put Esson & Aberdein in front of potential clients, it also spreads the news of a new legal firm with a different offering – ensuring Esson & Aberdein will be the talk of the north east.
Not forgetting the importance of business and legal coverage, we targeted our key contacts who we knew would share our excitement about the new firm, and the expansion of its umbrella company, Moray Group. This critical coverage also ensures that other businesses, lawyers, and talent across Scotland hear about the new launch and Moray Group’s continued growth.
Since its launch in September, Moray Group has acquired Simpson & Marwick, its pre-eminent legal brand, and volume conveyancing and debt recovery specialist, Alston Law.
Are you looking for the right Legal PR to help your business grow?
Getting in touch with our team of experts couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few minutes to fill in the form below and one of our social care PR team will get straight back to you:Contact Form