Legal appointments are PR win for exciting law firm
Thursday, August 18th, 2016
on behalf of Gilson Gray
PR agency delivers multiple bites of the cherry and sustained media success for exciting law firm
YOUNG ambitious law firm, Gilson Gray is firmly on the expansion trail after a successful first two years – securing two high profile moves and so expanding both its reputation and its talent base.
- Appearing in print and online in The Scotsman’s On The Move section, summarising key moves in Scottish organisations, Gilson Gray’s success reached a dedicated and varied business audience.
- Reach within Scotland’s business community was further established with positive and informative articles online with theDaily Record, Scottish Business News Network and DailyBusinessGroup.
- All important trade coverage – crucial at this stage of Gilson Gray’s growth was achieved in the Solicitor’s Journal, Scottish Legal News, Law Society of Scotland Journal
- It appeared in the country’s newest quality daily newspaper, The National, which reaches an influential audience across Scotland, including many aligned with the SNP Scottish Government
- It also enjoyed extensive coverage in The Scotsman, appearing in print and on the august title’s website, which reaches an online audience across the UK and beyond – particularly business decision makers.
- And to further raise the profile of Gilson Gray amond possible business leaders across multiple sectors, the story also appeared in titles as diverse as the Daily Record, SBNN, Scottish Legal News and Journal of Law Society Scotland.
Is your business looking for corporate PR that cuts through and helps tell your story to the world?
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
Comments Off on CALA Announces Intentions for a Major Housing Site in South Queensferry
Monday, November 18th, 2019
Comments Off on Financial recruiters back in the black after spectacular turnaround
So how can we help?
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.