PR Experts Get The News Out About Last Chance Buys With CALA
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
on behalf of CALA Homes
With autumn just around the corner, an upmarket homebuilder is calling for keen buyers to act quickly to be in with the chance of snapping up one of its final homes for 2016.
CALA Homes has only seven opportunities left to move into one of the luxury homes remaining in its portfolio this year across Edinburgh and the east of Scotland, having already had a staggering 188 reservations in the past nine months.
Now, with six homes selling in the past two weeks alone, CALA is encouraging those looking to purchase a property ahead of the dark winter nights to move quickly and secure a dream spot this autumn.
This year, CALA has launched four popular new developments across Edinburgh and the Lothians and is also set to launch a further three in the next few months, offering a strong selection of locations with a wide variety of housetypes.
Stala Thomson, Sales Manager at CALA Homes (East), said: “The demand for new build homes in particular has continued to grow throughout 2016 as people are keen to take advantage of the whole host of benefits associated with a brand new property.
“A new CALA home offers light and space, design excellence and high specification fixtures and fittings. Upkeep, maintenance and bills can on average be considerably lower than with an older property and with tailored initiatives such as our 100% part exchange service, moving to a new home is now easier than ever, particularly for local movers.
“As a result, we now have just seven properties throughout the entire east of Scotland region available for homebuyers looking to make their move this year. In fact, we have sold a total of six homes in the past two weeks alone, so we would urge those looking to move this side of the year not to delay as they may miss out on moving into their dream CALA home before the end of December.”
To further assist home buyers in making their move in 2016, CALA Homes is encouraging customers to come in to discuss the range of services and incentives currently available on their final properties across the East of Scotland.
A range of incentives are available on the following remaining CALA Homes (East) properties:
- Craigpark, Ratho: Plot 44, The Lewis, is the only remaining property at this development for this year. It is available with 100% Part Exchange or a contribution to LBTT, in addition to flooring and turf.
- Kinleith Mill, Currie: The final two homes for 2016 are Plot 30, the Lowther – the last detached home for this year, and Plot 57, the Bowater – a unique Waterside Terraced Home. Again, these properties are available with 100% Part Exchange or a contribution to LBTT, in addition to flooring and turf.
- The Meadow, Currie: CALA’s more intimate Currie development has just one home available for the rest of this year – Plot 10, the Arthur – which is available with full LBTT paid (£7,850), in addition to flooring and turf. There are now just four homes remaining in total at this luxury development.
- Law Gardens, North Berwick: CALA’s latest seaside hotspot, Law Gardens, has one final home for 2016, plot 10, The Colville, available with 100% Part Exchange or full LBTT (£19,850), in addition to flooring and turf.
- Dalmeny Park, South Queensferry: There are two homes still available for 2016, plot 282, the Craig Townhouse and plot 287, the Arthur. Both are available with 100% part exchange and full LBTT paid (£12,250 for plot 282, and £7,350 for plot 287).
Get your important news out with the help of out PR expertise. Contact us today!
Private: Alicia Simpson
The profile and biography of public relations professional Alicia Simpson, a junior account executive with award-winning Scottish public relations agency, Holyrood PR in Edinburgh.View Private:'s Profile
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019
Comments Off on State-of-the-art Glasgow Support Centre fills a gap for ambitious dental group
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
Comments Off on Garden apartments offer verdant retreat with city centre backdrop