Kype Muir Launch Generates Top Coverage for Renewables Firm
Monday, April 22nd, 2019
on behalf of Banks Group
Banks Renewables’ Second Wind Farm in South Lanarkshire Hits the Headlines Thanks to Scottish PR
Hamilton-based Banks Renewables officially opened its second wind farm in South Lanarkshire earlier this month in front of a crowd of leading industry figures and politicians.
Kype Muir wind farm is set to supply up to 88.4MW of clean, green energy to the National Grid, as well bringing a range of social, economic and environmental benefits to the area.
Paul Wheelhouse MSP, Minister for Energy, Connectivity and the Islands, officially opened the site – commending Banks for choosing to invest in South Lanarkshire.
We shared the news with local, national and industry press, as well as inviting key media figures along to the wind farm’s official opening, managing to secure a total of 23 items of coverage.
- A total of six items of coverage in leading local tiles, East Kilbride News and the Hamilton Advertiser – ensuring members of the community were informed of the benefits Kype Muir is set to bring to South Lanarkshire
- A feature on Scotland’s No.1 news site, The Daily Record
- A host of shares across Facebook and Twitter, amounting to over 245,000 opportunities to see the story on social media alone
- Online and print coverage in leading Scottish title, The National
- Articles on leading industry sites – Renewables Now and ReNEWS
- A total of over 550,000 opportunities to hear the news of Banks Renewables’ latest wind farm
Securing positive media coverage for Banks Renewables is vital in maintaining its reputation as a leading figure in the UK’s renewable industry – with the firm now operating a total of 10 wind farms and providing over 222MW of renewable electrify across Scotland and the north of England.
WHY NOT FIND OUT WHAT OUR SCOTTISH PR AGENCY COULD DO TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.