Style leader has designs on business growth – thanks to successful PR Agency
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
on behalf of Project Work and Other Clients
Interior designer’s coverage windfall with short burst of cost-effect public relations
A LEADING Scottish Interior Designer has scooped headlines in a variety of top publications over the last three months after shouting about its business successes.
Cate Warren Interiors chose wisely when the firm needed a cost-effective, short-term PR project to raise awareness of its work.
By contacting Holyrood PR in Edinburgh, the boutique design firm knew it would be working with Scotland’s reigning Most Outstanding Small Public Relations Agency.
However, what may be even more important to firms looking for cost-effective PR is that we have also won multiple accolades for our budget campaigns – three times in recent years we’ve collected gold and silver PR awards for delivering amazing results to varied clients on a budget, including a renowned restaurant, a prestigious kids golf tournament and a campaign to save Scotland’s national instrument
In the case of Cate Warren Interiors we undertook a burst of PR activity spread across three months – and the results were stellar:
- We delivered more than 14 significant items of coverage in target publications.
- That meant the interior design firm’s messages reached an audience of almost 1.1 million people
- Crucially, by focusing on property and business titles, we ensured exposure to exactly the right audience – home builders, letting agents and landlords.
The success stories were carefully planned and efficiently executed with coverage being achieved in national titles including:
- The Scotsman – Scotland’s oldest quality title, which carried a powerful feature in its respected business section about Cate Warren Interiors’ role in styling exclusive properties in Edinburgh’s sought after and stylish Quartermile sector.
- The Herald – another of Scotland’s most respected titles among business influencers, which also reported on the interior design firm’s Quartermile contract
- The Press and Journal – Scotland’s biggest selling daily quality newspaper- carried a lifestyle feature explaining how the interiors expert helps landlords trying to break into the lucrative student lets market.
- Further coverage in respected online news outlets including Scottish Business News Network, The Daily Business Group and many more.
Never used PR before? It can be a headache trying to work out how it works and fits together. Save yourself the grief – our essential business guide explains the difference between project PR and long term public relations – and so much more.
We achieved these fantastic results by working closely with the team at Cate Warren Interiors to clearly distill their targets and obectives. Then we identified a range of stories to be rolled out to exactly the right audiences, including reports on the Quartermile project, the student accommodation successes and on case studies where the firm had created desirable looks for show homes in unique locations.
While the 14 chunky items of coverage reached an estimated 1,085,522 people, the successful PR campaign also ensured that Cate Warren Interiors was positioned as a leading interior designers for home builders, letting agents and landlords across Edinburgh and Lothians who were looking to enhance properties through considered design.
Our campaign successfully showcased the advantages offered by Cate Warren Interiors including the expert advice and solutions, its range of high end clients – and positioned the firm as a leading name in the Scottish property market.
If you want media coverage that reaches a wide and varied audience, then look for a public relations agency with the best credentials
Public relations is not only for businesses with deep pockets. Affordable PR campaigns can be shaped for most sizes of company – from start ups to well-established smaller firms
We’d love the chance to discuss how a cost-effective PR campaign could benefit your bottom line.
We’re a chatty bunch and you can easily get in touch with on 0131 561 2244 or by taking a few seconds to fill out the form below – and we’ll get straight back to you:
Private: Ainsley Piggott
Ainsley Piggott joined award winning Holyrood PR in Scotland with three years industry knowledge behind her having previously worked on well known consumer PR accounts such as Asda, Greggs and DFSView Private:'s Profile
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.