ICONIC ICE CREAM BRAND SERVES UP SUCCESS WITH MULTI-PLATFORM DIGITAL PR COLLABORATION
The collaboration debuted across multiple social media platforms, and featured two mouth-watering festive recipes: a chocolate orange brownie made with Mackie’s new ‘orange’ milk chocolate, and a pear and caramel tart with Mackie’s vanilla ice cream to serve.
Our team of food and drink experts negotiated the successful collaboration which resulted in:
- 4,520 total views, 761 total likes and 88 total comments across Instagram main grid
- 2,586 total views, 352 total likes and 43 total comments across Instagram reels
- 1,918 total views across Instagram stories
- 274 total reach across Facebook
- A front-page feature on The Wee Larder’s blog, reaching 500-700 visitors per week
- 184 views on YouTube, with a channel reach of 6,600 visitors in December
Kirstin Mackie, development director and one of the three sibling owners of Mackie’s, said: “The collaboration has given us a lot of scope to reach an untapped audience.
“Having Mackie’s incorporated into two delicious recipes shows how versatile our products are and how creatively they can be used.”
Angie Milne, the face behind The Wee Larder, added: “I really enjoyed working with Mackie’s products and the recipes have went down a treat across all my channels.
A highlight has been the positive comments and interactions through my Instagram stories in particular.”
Are you looking to get your hands on some successful digital PR? Our team of experts are here to help
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form below and we’ll get straight back to you:Contact Form