Humza Yousaf’s experience with Blackwood’s innovative tech hits the headlines
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
on behalf of Blackwood
The MSP was ‘blown away’ by CleverCogs system during visit with Scottish PR agency
BLACKWOOD welcomed Humza Yousaf MSP to its Belses Gardens property in Glasgow recently as he got to grips with its innovative CleverCogs system.
CleverCogs is Blackwood’s digitally enhanced care system which allows customers to live as independently as possible and connect with friends and family at the touch of a button.
When Humza Yousaf visited to test out the technology for himself, we set about ensuring the visit made the headlines and gained extensive coverage across traditional and social media.
- National coverage from national news agency Deadline News and The National newspaper and online site
- Key trade coverage in titles such as Scottish Housing News, AT Today and The Care Home Environment
- A total of eight items of coverage with 281,931 opportunities to see from traditional media alone
- 163,152 opportunities to see thanks to widespread coverage across Facebook and Twitter
- A total of 445,083 opportunities to see news about Humza Yousaf’s experience of CleverCogs
Securing positive media coverage is crucial for Blackwood as it demonstrates its use of cutting-edge technology to ensure its customers can live as independently as possible.
WHY NOT FIND OUT WHAT OUR SCOTTISH PR AGENCY COULD DO TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
Comments Off on Balerno rocking around the Christmas trees with help from developer
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.