Surgeons' Hotel Wins Press Plaudits Thanks to Edinburgh PR Agency
Monday, October 10th, 2016
on behalf of Surgeons' Hall
Hotel success reflected as Edinburgh PR Agency Delivers Successful Campaign
OPENED by the commercial team at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd) in 2006, TEN Hill Place Hotel, has gone on to exceed all expectations.
The 77 room, 4 star hotel was launched to provide accommodation to visitors to the college, but is now a recognised name in the thriving Edinburgh hotel scene.
After breaking records for its We identified this positive news as a standalone good news business story, pitching it for local, nationals and trade titles, and creating opportunities for coverage where it was most effective.
Coverage was extremely successful across all key sectors, identified to help boost business.
The results of this outstanding campaign included:
- Spots in 11 titles both online and in print including features in respected and widely read national titles; The Scotsman, The Herald and The National.
- Featured in Marketing Edinburgh Newsletter, a key business title, promoting the Edinburgh company on an international level to UK and foreign business.
- Page lead feature in the popular local newspaper, the Edinburgh Evening News making sure that Ten Hill Place gains substantial local recognition, reaching over 30,000 readers.
- In total we managed to promote the story to a more than 828,000 readers, positioning Ten Hill Place Hotel as a credible and successful business to every one.
- Features in Meetpie and Caterer Licensee, helped the hotel to reach key influencers in the MICE Sector, promoting it as a venue for lots of potential clients.
Does your company want to achieve success with help from our Edinburgh PR agency?
Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below:
Chris Fairbairn is a PR account manager with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.