Hotel ditches plastic coffee pods but gains smooth coverage
Friday, April 12th, 2019
on behalf of Nira Caledonia
How our hotel PR agency caffeinated the media presence of Nira Caledonia with one simple story
AN EDINBURGH hotel is making small but significant changes to help reduce its environmental impact, starting with its in-room and restaurant hot beverages.
Alongside the likes of Gleneagles Hotel and Fairmont St Andrews, Nira Caledonia now stocks these world-first sustainable alternatives to the traditional plastic coffee pods.
We shared this story with the media and they drank it up. Some of the highlights included:
- A total of 82,608 people reached, with a combination of features in trade and local titles
- Feature in Scottish national newspaper, The National – and online
- A hit in Edinburgh’s biggest local paper, Edinburgh Evening News
- Positive mentions across social media
- Features on specialist hotel and trade news outlets, including Hotel News Scotland and Hotelier and Hospitality
By highlighting these positive stories, we are helping to position Nira as both a high-end, luxury hotel in Edinburgh, but also an environmentally-conscious establishment – a factor which is becoming ever more important among customers.
You can read the original press release here.
Are you looking for Hotel PR that boosts your business?
Get in touch with our team of prodigious storytellers, either on 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:
Wednesday, August 21st, 2019
Comments Off on Leading Courier Company Shortlisted at Scottish Women’s Awards
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.