Core-Asset’s expert insights deliver major Scottish PR success for the recruitment firm
THE IMPACT of the pandemic on the financial sector was laid bare after our client Core-Asset Consulting revealed that some specialised jobs are attracting up to 300 applicants.
To highlight this issue, our team of Scottish PR experts worked with Core-Asset’s recruitment experts to showcase the extent of the issue – focusing on the tsunami of applicants for a recent job posting.
Highlights of the coverage included:
- Articles in seven seven different publications – including national, regional, specialist, and business titles
- A huge reach which put the story in front of a potential audience of 500,000
- Pick of the articles was in the print-edition of trusted national newspaper, The Scotsman
- Potential social media reach of over 70,000, with valuable links back to Core-Asset’s website
- Extensive coverage on social medias platforms including both Twitter and Facebook
To deliver these results we first conducted a detailed interview with Mike Stirton, the firm’s Director overseeing its work with interim, temporary and contract positions. He has vast experience in the field, his opinions hold significant weight, so his insights offer credibility to the the media, which craves input from trusted and reliable experts.
We also contacted the relevant journalists to make sure the story was suitable for them and to make sure it provided all of the details and information they required.
Social media is another increasingly important avenue to help amplify client stories – so we ensured Core-Asset had a wealth of eye catching and interesting posts to share across its channels to help to maximise the reach.
Find out how our Scottish PR agency could help you achieve stellar results like these
We’d love to help your business and would be happy to share some insights and tips on how effective public relations could help you grab opportunities or overcome obstacles.
Getting in touch with our friendly team is easy. Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you.Contact Form