PR Awards 2017
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
on behalf of Holyrood PR
Our award winning PR agency scoops another gold PR award – while slugging it out with the big boys
A GOLD-winning streak which started in 2011 continued into 2017 as Holyrood PR scooped yet another title at the annual CIPR Scotland PR awards.
Our team collected the top prize in the Best Community Relations Campaign category, for a major project we carried out on behalf of housebuilder, CALA Homes.
Another highlight was our silver award in the Outstanding Agency of the Year, the most prestigious award on the night – an amazing achievement in the first year we qualified for the category.
In total Holryood PR was shortlisted for awards in TEN separate categories. Here’s a rundown of our awards success:
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy – Holyrood PR. SILVER
- Community Relations Campaign – CALA Homes: Building Communities in East Lothian GOLD
- Low Budget Campaign – Scottish Schools Pipes and Drums Trust: Piping Up For Scotland SILVER
- Corporate and Business Communications Campaign – Scottish Business Resilience Centre: Establishing Scotland’s Cyber Champions SILVER
- Best Use of Social Media – Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity: New Name, Same Aim FINALIST
- Best Event – Scottish Business Resilience Centre: Scottish Cyber Awards FINALIST
- Outstanding Young Communicator – Stuart Milne ACIPR FINALIST
- Consumer Relations Campaign – Mackie’s of Scotland: Mackie’s Churns 30 in Style FINALIST
- Not-for-Profit Campaign – Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity: New Name, Same Aim FINALIST
- Best Use of Media Relations – Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity: New Name, Same Aim FINALIST
Holyrood PR co-founder Raymond Notarangelo, said: “This year we scored a perfect 10 – our 10 award submissions all made the shortlist of finalists at the PRide Awards, a record for our agency.
“Winning awards is so important on three levels. Firstly it’s recognition from our peers on the quality of our work; secondly, it provides solid reinforcement to our ever-growing client base that we produce amazing campaigns that deliver results that bring demonstrable success to them; last, but not least, it energises our staff and sparks them into continuing the deliver some of the best creative work in Scotland.”
Isn’t it time you treated your business to the benefits of working with a multi award winning PR agency?
We’d love the chance to hear about the challenges facing your busienss. A free consultation will outline the many ways award winning PR can help you stand head and shoulders above your competition.
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form below and we’ll get straight back to you:
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Comments Off on Every day is a learning day in the PR industry – my first week at Holyrood PR
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Comments Off on Businesses can avoid IR35 hysteria – by “treating contractors like the trades”
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
Comments Off on South Queensferry community urged to engage in housing proposals
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.