Scottish law firm hits headlines during lockdown thanks to Legal PR
Sunday, May 10th, 2020
on behalf of Gilson Gray
Gilson Gray’s professional support reached hundreds of thousands during lockdown thanks to Legal PR experts
By Kitti Laczko
WHILE April brought uncertainties to everyone’s lives, Gilson Gray continued to offer excellent and high-quality service to Scottish businesses and individuals alike.
Throughout the month, one of Scotland’s most prominent legal, property, and financial firms was busy assisting the public.
The team offered its expertise to employers and employees when the Government’s furlough scheme was published for the first time.
It provided Scottish businesses – which had obtained offers of loans under the Government’s Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) programme – with free legal advice in order to support them in their fight to bounce back after the pandemic.
Gilson Gray found creative solutions to ensure that property buyers and sellers could still use their services in a safe way. The firm’s Family Law team was also on hand to support Scottish families through the tricky situations arising from lockdown.
Our team ensured that this invaluable help and support was shared widely across national, local and industry media. Highlights included:
- 47 pieces of coverage across an extensive range of publications
- National pickup in The Scotsman, Sunday Mail, The Herald, Daily Express
- Tech coverage in FutureScot
- Local and regional coverage in The Courier, Edinburgh Reporter, Evening Telegraph and North Edinburgh News
- Industry features in Scottish Legal News and Scottish Business News, with newsletter coverage direct to hundreds of inboxes
- A total 939,485 opportunities to see
If you’d like to find out more about the original stories, the press releases are available to read in full below:
- Gilson Gray to provide free advice to Scottish businesses
- Use a mouse to sell your house
- Employment Q&A for furloughed staff during covid-19
- Concerned parents denied contact with children during covid-19
Securing specialist, regional and national coverage for Gilson Gray helps to maintain its reputation as one of Scotland’s most prominent legal and property firms, boasting one of the widest service ranges in the country.
If you think you would also like to see the benefits of widespread news coverage of your business, please get in touch!
You can give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the form below and one of our team will get straight back to you:
Scottish public relations agency Holyrood PR in Edinburgh, Scotland, runs a rolling programme of placements for PR interns, working alongside our team of PR experts. Many of the most successful PR interns go on to land full time PR jobs with our award-winning Scottish public relations agency.View PR's Profile
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.