Gilson Gray snaps up respected partner, media success follows
Monday, September 14th, 2020
on behalf of Gilson Gray
Scottish legal firm’s appointment hits headlines thanks to award-winning PR experts
LEADING legal firm Gilson Gray secured streams of coverage when it appointed of one of the country’s top property lawyers, cementing its position as a disruptive, fast-growing firm in the process.
Our PR experts told the story of Lindsay Darroch’s appointment to Partner and Head of Gilson Gray’s Dundee office, which was well-received across national, regional and industry news.
Some of the outstanding results included:
- 27 pieces of coverage across a variety of national, regional, business and legal/specialist news outlets
- Coverage in Scottish Financial News, Daily Business, Scottish Legal News, Deadline News, The Courier
- Social media coverage on Twitter from The Courier and Scottish Legal News
- Newsletter hits in Daily Business and Scottish Legal News
- Print coverage from regional and national news outlets The Courier, The Scotsman and Edinburgh Evening News
- Online coverage on Insider.co.uk, quickly becoming one of its most-read stories of the day
- A feature in Techregister, a hub of quality technology news and expert opinion
- Coverage in LegalMoves, an influential legal publication
- Total opportunities to see: 292,647
Gilson Gray is renowned for its ability to secure first-rate talent, and Lindsay is the ultimate example of this.
He has over 27 years of experience, and was specifically selected to spearhead Gilson Gray’s expansion across Dundee and Tayside.
He joined Gilson Gray equipped with invaluable expertise in all aspects of property law, including real estate, residential sales and purchases on behalf of individuals, developers, lenders and property investors.
Lindsay’s impressive roster of experience also includes private client work for a growing number of individuals and local trusts.
The release shared insights from Lindsay himself, as he discussed his respect for Gilson Gray and its enthusiastic, award-winning approach that he is confident will disrupt the market.
The story is particularly significant in the current climate as it represents Gilson Gray’s ability to successfully navigate itself and grow throughout Covid and beyond.
Lindsay’s appointment also serves to maintain Gilson Gray’s esteemed reputation as a top legal firm across Scotland.
The story is particularly meaningful as it follows on from previous stories regarding Gilson Gray’s expansion into Dundee, ensuring the firm’s reputation is well-known across the country.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW OUR TEAM OF LEGAL PR EXPERTS COULD HELP BOOST YOUR BUSINESS?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few minutes to fill in the form below and one of our team will get straight back to you.
Scottish public relations agency Holyrood PR in Edinburgh, Scotland, runs a rolling programme of placements for PR interns, working alongside our team of PR experts. Many of the most successful PR interns go on to land full time PR jobs with our award-winning Scottish public relations agency.View PR's Profile
Friday, October 30th, 2020
Comments Off on Blooming media success for Scottish Water and the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Friday, October 30th, 2020
Comments Off on Campervan firm recognised among UK’s most ethical firms following award