Get the Wheels Turning Quickly with Instant PR success
Thursday, October 4th, 2018
on behalf of Jerba Campervans
Achieve an immediate impact with a slickly-tuned PR engine
WE’RE certain that for many business decision-makers, a PR campaign or relationship is a daunting thing – a long and uncertain journey with no guaranteed results.
You have 1001 things to sort (not to mention costs to cover) – and while it would be nice to have positive and extensive exposure in front of potential clients, it will surely take a huge amount of your own focus – leaving the wheels to come off elsewhere?
Here at Holyrood PR we are in no doubt that a long-term relationship is the best bet for smashing business-objectives and boosting staff morale.
Yet surprisingly to many, instant PR success has become a speciality of ours – where we mobilise quickly to ensure a quick return on your investment – and the crucial buy-in of your team.
It’s exactly what we have done recently with our new client, Jerba Campervans, which has put its staff on a pedestal, becoming employee-owned at the turn of the year.
Since then, it is duly reaping the rewards, with productivity and revenue shaping up nicely as it heads into the last quarter of its first year since the ownership change.
Just weeks after meeting with the team, our story has so far:
– Landed exclusive coverage in a key title, The Scotsman, achieving a business page lead in print and an extensive and highly shareable online feature
– Achieved page-lead coverage in The Edinburgh Evening News, with city residents forming a key market segment for the firm
– Become one of the most read articles on SBNN for the week it featured. The article also included a valuable link back to the Jerba website – boosting its all-important search engine rankings
– Further business press coverage in, Daily Business, Insider and BQ, highly regarded websites, again getting to a key audience
– Excellent response on social media, with likes of Scottish Enterprise and a string on global employee-owned advisors sharing the success story
– Founder, Simon Poole’s Linkedin connections all received an ‘In The News’ email – direct to their inboxes, ensuring they were made aware of the great news and increasing likelihood of them reading and sharing the article
– A total of 10 media articles, achieving reach estimated at 150,769
Find out how to enjoy instant PR success for your business with our award-winning PR agency
We know only too well that clients want to see a timely return on their investment – that’s why we push so hard to help our clients enjoy instant PR results.
Get in touch by calling 0131 561 2244 or by taking a few seconds to complete and send the simple form below:
Chris Fairbairn is a PR account manager with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.