Get the Wheels Turning Quickly with Instant PR success
Thursday, October 4th, 2018
on behalf of Jerba Campervans
Achieve an immediate impact with a slickly-tuned PR engine
FOR MANY business decision-makers signing up with a PR agency can seem a bit daunting – it’s usually a long journey that will take you to places you may never have been before.
On one hand, it would be nice to enjoy extensive and positive media exposure – ensuring positive stories about your business reach new and existing customers.
On the other hand, PR work might require a lot of your focus when you have 1001 other things to take care of – potentially leading the wheels to come off elsewhere.
So just how can you be sure that your public relations road trip is going to be everything you hoped for – an enjoyable excursion full of memorable experiences?
Here at Holyrood PR, we know that a long-term PR relationship is the best bet for smashing business-objectives and boosting staff morale. But it’s not only about the long game. In fact, delivering instant PR success has become a speciality of ours.
We mobilise quickly to ensure a quick return on your investment and to earn the crucial buy-in of your team. Indeed, that’s exactly what we did recently with our new client, Jerba Campervans, a forward-thinking company which became employee-owned at the start of 2018.
Since then, it has duly reaped the rewards, with productivity and revenue shaping up nicely. With such upbeat numbers to celebrate, the company wanted to tell its story as positively as possible as it neared the end of its first year since the ownership change.
Just weeks after meeting with the team at Jerba Campervan, our story about the company:
- Landed exclusive coverage in a key title, The Scotsman, achieving a business page lead in print and an extensive and highly shareable online feature
- Achieved page-lead coverage in The Edinburgh Evening News, with city residents forming a key market segment for the firm
- Became one of the most read articles on SBNN for the week it featured. The article also included a valuable link back to the Jerba website – boosting its all-important search engine rankings
- Earned further business press coverage in, Daily Business, Insider and BQ, highly regarded websites, again getting to a key audience
- Attracted an excellent response on social media, with likes of Scottish Enterprise and a string on global employee-owned advisors sharing the success story
- Led to founder Simon Poole’s LinkedIn connections receiving an ‘In The News’ email – direct to their inboxes, ensuring they were made aware of the great news and increasing likelihood of them reading and sharing the article
- Resulted in a total of 10 media articles, achieving reach estimated at 150,769
Find out how to enjoy instant PR success for your business with our award-winning PR agency
We know only too well that clients want to see a timely return on their investment – that’s why we push so hard to help our clients enjoy instant PR results.
Get in touch by calling 0131 561 2244 or by taking a few seconds to complete and send the simple form below:
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Monday, January 20th, 2020
Comments Off on No More Middle of the Road Connectivity for Midlands Businesses
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.