30% off PR photography from award winning experts
YOU ARE among a select group of the savviest business operators, who can get photographic services from Scotland’s Press Photographer of the Year – while enjoying a whopping 30% off.
Get outstanding PR photography for just £154 for a half day, or £227.50 for a full day (*see T&Cs). Complete the simple form to book – offer ends Friday, March 17 (specially extended):
Whether you have a new product launch, news of business expansion, a series of promotions and appointments or want refreshed pictures of your team for your website and social media, you need quality, professional photography.
This deal means you can get it, delivered by the best in the business for a price you will barely believe – just £154 for a half day, or £227.50 for a full day (*see T&Cs)
We’re only offering this deal during February 2017 and it will be limited to the early bird bookers. So make sure you get the winning Holyrood PR touch on your next business-critical photo assignment.
Terms and Conditions:
- This discount only applies when booking photography between Monday, February 6 and Friday, March 17.
- Discounts must be secured and agreed by 5pm on Friday, March 17.
- Agreed photo assignments must take place during Monday to Friday, between 8am-6pm (evening or weekend assignments are not covered by this discount, but can be negotiated separately)
- Half a day involves 3-4 hours, while a full day is 5-7 hours. All timescales are inclusive of travel time as well as time required for set up and breakdown of equipment during the assignment
- Discounted photo assignments must take place within six months of the booking date.
- In order to receive the full discount, photo assignments must be within 25 miles of Edinburgh city centre, or additional mileage charges will be applicable.
- Cancellations must be made at least seven days before the photography job is due to take place or 50% of the agreed fee will still be charged.
- Photography bookings do not come with PR support. Should you require additional public relations services, please contact our PR team on 0131 561 2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.