Forgan’s Hails Down Coverage
Monday, July 29th, 2013
on behalf of G1 Group
Pub and Restaurant PR puts St Andrews venue on the road to media success
ST ANDREW’S newest bar and restaurant was keen to make a big impact with the locals, and what better way to do it than by offering the town’s unsung heroes a caffeinated pick me up.
Forgan’s has commission 30 specially designed drinking flasks and is handing them out to local taxi drivers, as well as inviting them to stop by the newly opened Market Street venue with the promise of unlimited refills of tea and coffee.
Recognising the hard work local taxi firms to put in to ensure Forgan’s customers are ferried to and from the venue until the early hours of the morning, the team are keen to give something back to the valued drivers.
We shared the thoughtful gesture with the press, with highlights including:
- Online and print coverage in Dundee’s local title, the Evening Telegraph
- An article in Fife paper, The Courier – read by over 45,000 locals
- A feature in Fife today
- Hits across a host of online local news sites including St Andres Today, Burntisland Today and Dalgety Bay Today
- Shares of the story across Facebook and Twitter
- A total of 15 items of coverage and over 350, 000 opportunities to see the story
Sharing the news of Forgan’s with the local community puts them in the media spotlight – placing them in front of potential customers across Fife.
Why not let our team of expert communicators share the news of your business?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2239 or take a few seconds to fill in the form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.