Mackie’s lays the foundation for sweet success with new construction contract
OUR CRAFTY Food and Drink PR services recently shared the news of Mackie’s of Scotland new construction contract for its exciting new ice cream venture, 19.2.
The 19.2 ice cream parlour will be carefully crafted by Burns Construction, a local company that will benefit from the £200k contract deal. Read more about the story in our press release.
We love sharing sweet news like this that tells the stories of our clients, so we got straight to it spreading this story across national, regional, online and trade publications. The highlights included:
- An impressive 208,167 opportunities to see across 16 cuttings
- National hits in some of the country’s most widely read papers, The Scotsman and The National
- Local hits in The Press and Journal, Aberdeen Evening Express, both in print and online as well as on the Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce website
- Further local online coverage on the Inverurie Herald and Ellon Times websites
- Trade coverage on Scottish Construction Now, Scotland of Food and Drink, Insider.co.uk and SBNN
Securing positive coverage like this for Mackie’s is hugely important on the run up to the launch of 19.2. Gaining national hits in title like The Scotsman, who have a substantial readership ensures that as many people as possible see the story, creating a buzz around the parlour prior to its launch.
Local hits across the Press and Journal and Aberdeen Evening Express, two of Aberdeen’s biggest publications, ensures that those directly in Mackie’s target demographic see the positive news and are made aware of the upcoming 19.2 venture.
Finally, gaining online trade coverage in important titles such as Scottish Construction Now, Scotland of Food and Drink, Insider.co.uk and SBNN helps Mackie’s reach a professional platform, where it can reach out to an all-important business audience.
Want to find out how our Food and Drink PR services can help you grab tasty coverage like this?
Get in touch with our team of experts today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:Contact Form