Customers line up for the launch of Lentil Waves thanks to food and drink PR triumph
OUR TEAM of food and drink PR experts earned widespread coverage landing key Scottish news desks, foodie influencers and lifestyle journalists for the Lentil Waves launch.
Set to take the snack marketing by a storm, Mackie’s Crisps introduced two flavours of Lentil Waves, salt and vinegar, and barbecue, using the secret method used to ‘air pop’ whole vegetables for its Wholesums range.
Our team drafted a media release and pitched it to national, regional, and specialist media outlets, successfully earning coverage with significant features on The Grocer’s Instagram feed which is recognized as essential reading for supermarket buyers.
We didn’t just stop there, we also coordinated the sendout of PR packages with Mackie’s to influencers and top food and drinks journalists across Scotland and the UK – which resulted in some exclusive taste-test video content!
- 32 significant items of coverage across print, online and social
- Creating 995,051 opportunities to see
- Impressive specialist coverage in Scotland of Food and Drink, Scottish Field and grid post on The Grocer Instagram
- Features across multiple regional titles, The Courier, Press and Journal and Evening Express
- Posted on the Instagram stories of popular Scottish foodie and lifestyle influencers including, Wear What Works, Scottish Quine, Tartan Spoon Blog, Food In Burgh And Beyond and Edin Eats
- Our package to The Courier and Press and Journal even earned us an exclusive video taste test
- A print feature in the Sunday Post’s Valentine’s Day ‘Treat Yourself To…’ lifestyle section by Alice Hinds
This coverage was incredibly powerful kickstart to the Wholesums launch, tapping into the client’s target audience and beyond. By following up with news desks, influencers and lifestyle features, we were able to cover new grounds, and created further opportunities for coverage and features.
The coverage successfully introduced the new product to the mainstream, and created some exciting hype on social media.
To read the original release, click here.
We do much more than food and drink PR! Find out how our expert PR team can help your business flourish!
We would love to hear from you. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the contact form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:Contact Form