Food and drink PR helps spotlight a sweet new opportunity
IN the world of food and drink, little captures the imagination quite like the magic and mystery of confectionary factories.
So when we heard of a rare new role at Mackie’s of Scotland, we knew that it had the potential to generate excitement – and column inches.
The famous Aberdeenshire firm is looking for a graduate within its new product development team – the geniuses responsible for all of Mackie’s many inventions and innovations.
We worked with Mackie’s to package up the story on the dream job before delivering a tailored pitch to the media.
- Total reach just shy of two million people (using Kantar data)
- National coverage in Scotland’s most read daily newspaper, The Scottish Sun
- Further national coverage in the Daily Express
- Prime coverage in The Press and Journal, Scotland’s biggest-selling quality paper
- Local coverage in Aberdeen Evening Express
- Further online coverage
- Huge online reaction and engagement to social media posts by the media
Read the full release:
Looking for food and drink PR?
Like this example shows, we work day-in day-out to transform the everyday brilliance of our clients into work that makes us – and them – proud. If you’re interested in finding out more about what food and drink PR can do for you, contact our food and drink PR team on 0131 561 2244, or by using the form below:Contact Form