MACKIE’S MISSION TO UNCOVER WORLD’S GREATEST CHOCOLATE RECIPE IS LAID ON THICK, WITH HELP FROM SCOTTISH PR AGENCY.
Our client Mackie’s of Scotland is on the hunt to find the perfect chocolate recipe at its new, purpose-built chocolate factory at Westertown Farm in Aberdeen.
To do so they have recruited the services of Natalia Mansilla, a lucky food science graduate from Chile who has been given the enviable job of finding the pinnacle of cocoa, in part by drilling down to a molecular level to study the effects of granule size.
With the chocolate challenge ahead of her, it will be exciting to keep up with both Natalia and Mackie’s progress.
Our story has so far generated the following highlights – with much more still to come:
- 13 initial items of coverage with a significant total circulation of 954,865.
- National print and online coverage in The Scotsman newspaper and a feature in the highly regarded Press and Journal.
- Important local coverage from The Aberdeen Evening Express.
- A high chance of follow-up announcements as we monitor their quest for perfect chocolate.
- We secured an interview between Natalia and a digital journalist at STV, resulting in this excellent piece of coverage.
LOOKING FOR FOOD AND DRINK PR IN SCOTLAND?
Mackie’s has enjoyed a larger media presence since working with Holyrood PR. If you would like to speak about opportunities for your business, get in touch with us on 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:Contact Form