Hotel and Whisky Partnership Toasts Dram Good Publicity
Friday, December 28th, 2018
on behalf of Nira Caledonia
Food and Drink PR delivers stellar media coverage – turbocharging the social media conversation
DESPITE these turbulent times for our press, traditional media coverage remains the number one method should you want to build up your brand’s online presence.
This was abundantly clear with our recent success story, announcing boutique hotel Nira Caledonia’s amazing tie-up with Scotland’s most renowned curator of whiskies, creating an ultra-rare run of eight-year-old Caol Ila, only available at the Edinburgh hotel.
Our story captured the imagination, achieving the following highlights – which were all down to our widespread media coverage:
- Traditional media reach, with an audience of more than 70,000
- Coverage across The National, Edinburgh Evening News, Scottish Field and Edinburgh Reporter ensuring broad and widespread reach
- Features on Hotel News Scotland, Scottish Licensed Trade News and Brewed and Distilled, ensuring trade coverage across key sectors
- Social media success – with 40 retweets/likes on Twitter resulting from the coverage alone – and a further audience of at least 40,000
- Influential digital engagement from InvestEdinburgh, as well as further whisky influencer engagement from Cask and Still and Brewdistilled – reaching a further audience of 3100 mostly whisky enthusiasts.
This coverage is of real significance to Nira Caledonia as it further distinguishes the hotel from Edinburgh’s competitive hotel scene – and puts the story in front of the potential audiences most likely to be tempted to visit.
It all resulted from a humble press release too, not only driving the influential media coverage, but also ensuring that the story was a hit on social media too.
Looking for food and drink PR support?
We love telling our client’s stories to the world in a way that boosts business and energises staff – and we could do the same for you.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team of food and drink PR experts by calling 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
Comments Off on University Letting Service “40 Homes Short” as Demand Exceeds Supply
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.