Hotel PR experts help share the news of Ten Hill Place’s new look to the mediaTen Hill Place, which included the redecoration of 61 rooms, was completed just in time for its opening on July 15.
The four-star hotel underwent its first expansion in 2018, increasing the number of rooms from 77 to 129 following record occupancy numbers. The revamp brought the remaining rooms entirely in line with the beautiful redecoration which accompanied the expansion.
Part of the refurbishment has transformed a public area of the hotel into a “Big Snug”, a private space with capacity for 50 diners, and concluded work on 40 bedrooms.
To help spread the news of Ten Hill Place’s new refurbishment, our Hotel PR experts shared the exciting news with our trade, local, regional, and national contacts.
The campaign highlights included:
- 18 opportunities to see the story
- Social media coverage reaching over 76,000 users
- Features in eight specialist trade outlets, including Scottish Construction Now, Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, Boutique Hotelier, and The Landsite.
- Coverage in nation-wide news sources, Deadline News, The Scotsman (in both print and online).
- Articles in well-known local and regional publications, Edinburgh Evening News and The Edinburgh Reporter.
- A total of 1,089,230 people reached
The story was a featured in a number of specialist and trade outlets, as well as regional, national and local publications.
The refurbishment was also a hit on social media, with twitter posts from The Edinburgh Reporter, Invest Edinburgh and Hotel Owner.
Ten Hill Place is owned and managed by Surgeons Quarter, the commercial arm of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh. All Profits made from the hotel go towards the Colleges charitable objectives of improving education and access to surgery to save lives across the world.
During the height of the pandemic, Ten Hill Place remained open to provide free accommodation and meals to NHS frontline workers. This allowed the hotel to adopt strict safety measures which they have upheld since its reopening.
You can read the original press release here.
Interested in learning more about Hotel PR?
Get in touch with our friendly team – and we’d be delighted to have a chat and a cuppa. Simply get in touch using the form below, or give us a bell on 0131 561 2244.Contact Form