Scots’ posh ice cream the talk of the press – thanks to food and drink PR experts
MARKET data accessible to Mackie’s of Scotland has revealed that Scottish consumers are eating more upmarket ice cream and are shunning cheap ‘often non-dairy’ produce.
We took the data, from the experts at Kantar Worldpanel, and highlighted how trends in Scotland are changing faster than anywhere else in the UK and delivered it to a broad and tailored audience by way of a compelling press release.
North of the border our client Mackie’s is the number one upmarket brand, with 32% of the branded premium market share.
This interesting story and Mackie’s continued success warranted quality storytelling. We achieved:
– 39 items of cuttings (to date) generating more than 420,000 opportunities to see.
– Key coverage in two editions of the Press and Journal, plus its website, reaching more than 160,000 potential readers
– Further national coverage in print and online in The National as well as digitally with the Daily Record
– All important wholesale and sector coverage, in The Scottish Grocer and FMCG magazine
– Vast amounts of regional and business title coverage
Looking for food and drink PR experts in Scotland?
If you’re looking to grow your brand, attract new customers and engage with your fans, get in touch with our Edinburgh agency, which has developed vast experience delivering high quality food and drink PR.
Simply call 0131 561 2244 or use the handy form below: