COVERAGE GOLD AS MEDIA SCOOPS UP GREEN ICE CREAM
The family ice cream company treated veg lovers to the limited edition Minted Brussels Sprout ice cream at Mackie’s 19.2 parlour in Aberdeen – and we made sure that their fun experimental flavour had tongues wagging across the globe.
We told the story to the media with a carefully crafted press release and accompanying video that landed some pretty sweet coverage that just kept sprouting up.
- Son of former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney discussing the news on breakfast television series Your Morning, which is aired on Canada’s #1 private broadcaster CTV.
- Russian viral news network Ruptly visiting the parlour to film their own video
- Viral coverage in Australia, Dubai, India, Bulgaria and Sri Lanka… to name a few
- Hits in The London Economic, The Metro, Yahoo! News, AOL, MSN and Scotland on Sunday
- Over 8 million opportunities to see…. and counting!
Such widespread coverage not only gets Mackie’s name recognised and part of conversation, but also helps build awareness of Mackie’s as a fun, creative brand and drive sales in the parlour.
DOES YOUR FOOD AND DRINK BUSINESS WANT INTERNATIONAL VIRAL SUCCESS?
Get in touch with one of our experts to find out more about how our public relations work could benefit your business.
Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill in the form below:Contact Form