SKY HIGH COVERAGE FOR THE KIDS WHO FLY TO SWIM THANKS TO PUBLIC SECTOR PR EXPERTS
WE helped three children stake the claim to be the most dedicated group of kids learning to swim in the UK – as their lessons involve a flight across the North Sea.
The three children, from the UK’s most remote inhabited island, Fair Isle, frequently take a hair-raising flight to Shetland’s capital so that they can learn to swim – often having to worry about being left stranded as their trips back are cancelled due to adverse weather.
We told the story to the media with a carefully tailored press release and accompanying video, and we were flooded with coverage.
- 145 outlets sharing the news
- Close to eight million opportunities to see (OTS)
- Well over 1 million OTS on social media
- Hots on AOL, The Daily Mail, MSN and BT websites
- Print coverage in TES, The Herald, Daily Express and The Scotsman
- Specialist coverage in Shipping Forecast and Open Water Swimming websites
- Coverage up and down the UK from the South Wales Argus to the Irish News
And most importantly, helping to spread the word about the swimming framework where it matters most, we got the story in the local press across Scotland.
Spotting stories such as this and packaging them up in a way that the media loves is helping to raise the profile of Scottish Water’s key role in the Learn to Swim programme, which is hoping to reach over 100,000 kids across Scotland.
IS IT TIME YOU DISCOVERED THE POWER OF PUBLIC SECTOR PR?
We provide expert media relations to clients across a range of sectors. Why not find out we could boost the profile of your organisation?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the contact form below and one of our friendly team will get straight back to you:Contact Form