Sweet Taste of Success for Sodexo’s RBGE catering
Throughout the summer, visitors to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh have been treated to a variety of floral inspired ice creams thanks to Sodexo, its exclusive catering partner.
The rose, jasmine and lavender flavours were inspired by the Garden and have served up a true taste of summer.
In partnership with Mackie’s of Scotland, Sodexo reaffirmed its commitment to sourcing local produce, showcasing the best of what Scotland has to offer.
To earn such a sweet treat, Holyrood PR brought the story to life and in doing so, brought big ticket media outlets to our client’s doorstep
- Online coverage by national broadcaster, STV
- Front page coverage in the all-important local newspaper, Edinburgh Evening News
- Covered in The Press and Journal, a regional newspaper with a circulation of over 60,00
- Appearance in The Scotsman’s Food and Drink Section
- Online coverage from Deadline News
This was not just a tasty bit of coverage for our client Sodexo Prestige Venue & Events, but also for the Royal Botanical Garden Edinburgh and Mackie’s of Scotland – all of whom shared the pictures and story extensively on social media.
Coverage was also achieved on a wide range of trusted business websites, such as Daily Business Group, Scottish Business News Network and Marketing Edinburgh.
Does your business need Food and Drink PR coverage like this?
If so, call us on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the simple contact form below and we will get in contact with you