Shrewd investment pays off for financial advisers – as they reap a massive PR payday
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
on behalf of Project Work and Other Clients
Johnston Financial hit the headlines with help of canny financial PR experts
CANNY financial planners knew they had made a wise investment – when their faith in PR paid out big time.
The senior management team at Johnston Financial in Edinburgh wanted to tell the story of a management buyout (MBO) which would usher in a dynamic new chapter for the firm. But never having previously worked with a public relations agency, they weren’t sure what to expect.
Happily, they were totally blown away with the results delivered by the financial public relations experts at Holyood PR. The first phase of our mini campaign for the company delivered exceptional reach including:
- 27 separate items of media coverage reaching at least 1.1 million people
- Four high profile print newspaper articles in respected, heavyweight titles including The Times, The Scotsman, The Herald and The National
- At least 16 articles in top tier online news sites – including influential business sites such at Insider, Daily Business Group, Scottish Financial News
- Further shares in four digital newsletters issued to eager email subscribers of high-profile business news sites
- Extensive coverage in valuable trade titles serving financial advisers across the country, including Wealth Adviser, Financial Planning Today and EUBankers.net
- Further amplification through social media mentions by a number of news titles
Financial advisers make or break their reputation on the Return on Investment (ROI) they can deliver for the clients who entrust them with their life savings, family nest eggs or retirement pots.
In this case, the team at Johnston Financial put something priceless in the hands of our PR team – their reputation. We were delighted to ensure they reaped the rewards that more than justified their incredibly shrews investment in choosing to work with Holyrood PR.
We do more than financial PR – find out how our expert team can help your business whichever sector you work in
We’d love to help your business to flourish in the same way we helped Johnston Financial. Getting in touch to find out more couldn’t be easier.
Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you.
Scott Douglas is the co-founder of the multi award-winning Holyrood PR, renowned public relations agency in Edinburgh, Scotland.
As well as providing expert PR services in Scotland and the UK, the former journalist heads a team which offers a host of other professional media services.
Those include crisis management PR, photography for business PR, affordable business video, social media campaigns and strategic content planning and delivery for businesses of all sizes.
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
Comments Off on Scottish housebuilder offers buyers a break from mortgage payments
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.