Edinburgh PR Agency helps top renewables client secure business
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
on behalf of Banks Group
A targeted set of media activity from our Edinburgh PR Agency helps a top renewables client to secure approval for lucrative extension.
BUILDING reputation is a key element of successful public relations work but our main aim is to convert leads into results for any client we work with.
So we were delighted to see our hard campaign work pay off for Banks Renewables as their Kype Muir Wind Farm was approved for extension – boosting their margins and ultimately helping the business and the local community.
This news gave us yet another opportunity to publicise the fantastic work and potential of Banks’ projects in Scotland.
We worked with the Banks team to craft a media release and carefully targeted the key titles who would spread the word to those who need to know – bagging bumper coverage in the process.
All in all we saw:
- Construction press like Build Scotland, Building & Engineering and The Construction Index got the story out to key industry figures
- Business pres in respected online outlet SBNN.
- Local papers the Carluke Gazette, East Kilbride News and Hamilton Advertiser ensured those closest to the project appreciated the imortance of the decision.
- A total of 9 pieces of media coverage, in print, online at national and local levels
- More than 444,000 readers reached across Scotland
Could our Edinburgh PR Agency convert your grand plans into tangible results?
We are well-versed in turning ambition into real-world successes.
Our team of PR executives work closely with your team to tell your stories to the world and build on your business promise.
Call 0131 561 2244 for more information or get in contact using the form below:
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.