Courier Firm Leads The Wey With Widespread Media Success
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
on behalf of Eagle Couriers
Thanks to Scottish PR, Eagle Couriers is flying high with news of its latest acquisition
THE country’s leading independent courier has hit the headlines yet again by continuing its investment drive south of the border.
By adding Wey Group’s fleet of 45 drivers, it means that the Scottish firm will now be able to call on a combined fleet of more than 185 vehicles throughout the country.
The news was instantly snapped up by business writers around the country, featuring in The Herald and The Scotsman, as well as in trade titles – reaching more than half a million people in the process.
- Prime positions in Scotland’s national newspapers – The National, The Scotsman and The Herald
- Digital hits on thenational.scot, scotsman.com and heraldscotland.com
- Regional highlights in Edinburgh Evening News and The Edinburgh Reporter
- Important business coverage on Insider, Daily Business, High Growth and BQ Magazine
- A reach of more than 645,319
Our Scottish PR agency has helped push Eagle Couriers’ name into a multitude of different sectors, targeting specific clientele and future customers.
You can read the full release here.
Get in touch with our team experienced in delivering high-quality Scottish PR services
Don’t you deserve the kind of long-term PR success that can help transform business leaders into outstanding award winners?
If you would like to learn more, simply call us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the form below and we’ll get straight back to you:
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.