Contract extension and outstanding coverage for Sodexo Prestige
Friday, March 13th, 2015
on behalf of Sodexo Prestige
Sodexo Prestige enjoys success on the pitch and in the media, thanks to Edinburgh PR agency Holyrood PR
A CATERING and hospitality partner to many of Scotland’s most exclusive venues has celebrated after adding another high-profile contract to its portfolio – a three year contract with Aberdeen Football Club.
We told how the catering giant has built on an 18 year relationship with the Pittodrie club and plans to develop product packages for match day and non-match day hospitality, while continuing to develop its conference and events packages.
We generated at least 20 important items of media coverage, with highlights of the coverage including:
- Scotland’s newest daily paper, The National, featured the story online and in print
- Widely read local, Aberdeen Evening Express, featured the news
- Features in the business press in Aberdeen Business News, Meetpie.com and Venues.org
- Extensive coverage in specialist Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE) media titles
- Important exposure in niche news outlets dedicated to stadia management
Powerful coverage like this, sharing news of a contract extension in a business environment as lucrative as Aberdeen delivers Sodexo Prestige a media profile which gives it competitive edge an a fiercely competitive sector.
Holyrood PR works with Sodexo Prestige to share its many different success stories with key industry press and national and local newspapers.
Find out how our food and drink PR or other services from our Edinburgh public relations agency could help your business
For more information contact us on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the simple contact us form below and we will get back to you.
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.