Independent Telecoms firm lands key coverage thanks to Tech PR Success
A homegrown SME is enjoying Tech PR success after achieving prime coverage across key national and regional titles.
The result will be a transformation of the city’s digital infrastructure bringing vast improvements across many council services – and providing the backbone for pure fibre connections to the city’s businesses and homes.
The news has been a huge success with online and print titles alike. Coverage highlights included:
- Exclusive feature in The Herald, Glasgow’s business community’s most influential newspaper
- National coverage in The Times and The National
- Online features on bqlive.co.uk, sbnn.co.uk and thetimes.co.uk
- Key industry coverage and recognition on CommsDealer, DIGIT and IPSpro
- A reach of close to 400,000 opportunities to see
Not only does the coverage we secure reach and create a potential customer base, but it also highlights the company’s ability to engage across all forms of media.
To read the original press release, click here.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW TECH PR CAN INJECT YOUR BUSINESS WITH MEDIA SUCCESS?
The team at Holyrood PR are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:Contact Form