City recruiters’ hunt down the headlines with record year
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
on behalf of Core-Asset Consulting
Business breakthrough yields talent-finders positive professional services PR
AS STORYTELLERS, when a business bounces back to deliver its record year, we want to tell it to the world.
That’s why we were delighted to learn of our new client, Core-Asset Consulting‘s recent success. As specialist talent-finders, it is a crucial part of Scotland’s vital financial sector.
Staying intimately attuned to its specialist sectors has helped it to adapt to major changes within those sectors.
Celebrating that business success has so far helped us to achieve the following highlights, giving Core-Asset the perfect reintroduction to key audiences:
- Extensive coverage with reach already exceeding 650,000 opportunities to see (Kantar Media)
- High impact print coverage in The Times, The Scotsman, The Herald and The National
- Extensive online business press coverage, including Daily Business, Business Insider and High Growth Scotland
- Finance sector feature on Scottish Financial News
- Local coverage on Edinburgh Reporter, Deadline News and Marketing Edinburgh
- Inclusion across a raft of the most influential media newsletters, direct to thousands of inboxes
Are you looking for expert professional services PR?
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood PR. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
Wednesday, September 9th, 2020
Comments Off on King of the agency: from graduate work placement to creative lead
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.