Blackwood House is Home for a Host of Top Media Coverage
Friday, March 8th, 2019
on behalf of Blackwood
Care PR success helps to ensure a bumper spread of coverage for care and housing provider’s home of the future
THE Blackwood House is a truly revolutionary step forward in care which transforms the day-to-day lives of disabled people and enables them to live as independently as possible.
As a care and housing specialist who places an emphasis on making its homes as accessible as possible, Blackwood launched a working replica of the Blackwood House on December 4 at the Edinburgh Community Rehabilitation and Support Service in Longstone.
Such a momentous occasion deserved to be spread far and wide across the media and as Blackwood’s trusted Care PR advisors, we set about devising a plan to ensure this happened. Our contacts across the local, national and trade media delivered a host of top results.
- Packed media attendance on the day as Councillor Ricky Henderson officially opened the House
- STV news feature on TV, catch up and online choc-full with a host of Blackwood’s key messages
- Video feature and article on The Edinburgh Reporter
- Host of social shares across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram reaching over 25,000
- Our in-house video team produced a video on the day for Blackwood’s social channels, website and presentations
- Online and print media coverage in key titles such as Edinburgh Evening News, The National, Third Force News and many others
- A total of reach of over 700,000 people
By ensuring the great coverage, the Blackwood House launched with a bang and as many interested parties wishing to bring the technology to their council area were able to find out more about its benefits.
Why not find out what Care PR could do to boost your business?
It’s not just care – we work across a range of sectors, expertly sharing the news of our clients and getting in touch couldn’t be easier.
Give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the handy form below and one of the team will get straight back to you:
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.