Care Coverage Boom with PR Consultants Scotland, Holyrood Partnership. Bield Care and Housing's retiring Chair calls for a human touch.
Monday, December 12th, 2016
on behalf of Bield Housing And Care
AT HOLYROOD PR we never make a secret of what we love about the people, businesses and organisations we work with.
So we were delighted to help one of our clients, Bield Care and Housing, extol the virtues of their many dedicated and hard-working staff, and the service-users across the country who make Bield the warm and welcoming community that they are.
When respected Chair, Gerry O’Sullivan, stepped down this year we were eager to get his thoughts on a successful tenure working in the sector. His top piece of advice to those in a similar position came without hesitation: Get out there and get involved.
We ensured this message was well read, from local coverage across the country to the most respected care sector titles, Gerry’s parting words were picked up and given the air they warranted.
- 10 pieces of coverage in local and trade titles got the message out to industry minds and those touched by Bield’s good work.
- Edinburgh Evening News‘ piece reached more than 20,000 readers in the Scottish capital
- Third Force News, the care sectors premier title, ran Gerry’s words as a first-person piece, positioning Bield as industry leaders.
- Coverage in the communities where Bield operates is vital with coverage in Lanark & Carluke Advertiser, Dunoon Observer & Argyll Standard and the Hamilton Advertiser.
- 52,943 opportunities to see lead to great exposure across the country
Great media coverage is possible with our PR Consultants Scotland
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:
Monday, August 21st, 2017
Comments Off on Big Hotel Buys, Hope runs for charity, U.S. Kids golf swing to media | August 2017 | Holyrood PR TV
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.