Jerba’s name in front of huge potential audience thanks to clever consumer PR campaign
WHEN a renowned conversion firm which creates bespoke VW campervans took on its latest apprentice, the team of consumer PR experts at Holyrood PR knew this was far more than the usual recruitment story.
In fact, Rob Henderson, 19, won’t just be the newest member of the team at Jerba Campervans, he also became the latest co-owner – with the same stake as the co-founder.
With help from our team of PR experts, Jerba has built up an invaluable media profile as one of Scotland’s most prominent employee-owned firms.
Highlights of the headlines generated included:
- At least six major items of coverage
- Prominent coverage on the pages of The Herald, one of the largest national newspapers in Scotland
- Further exposure via The Herald’s highly-valuable website
- Major reach via coverage on the Edinburgh Evening News online
- Further online reach via Scottish Business News and Deadline News websites
- Coverage in specialist trade media Out and About Live
- Combined total reach of over 104,685 people
- Valuable Retweet from trusted and relevant account @COOwnershipLLP, featuring direct links to Jerba
- Extensive social media coverage
Holyrood PR’s team skillfully oversaw the entire process. Our interview with apprentice Rob helped get the quotes news outlets needed to run the story, putting the team of Jerba at the heart of national coverage.
Not only did we put the conversion firm in front of a sizeable audience of potential customers – we also reinforced its reputation as an ethical business at the forefront of the employee ownership movement.
Our relentless work for Jerba Campervans also ensures the firm’s name is front of mind with journalists and influencers across the media.
Isn’t it time your business got the kind of TLC it deserves from skilled consumer PR experts?
We’d love to hear about the opportunities or obstacles facing your business and share tips and ideas on how public relations can make a huge and positive difference.
We’re a friendly and helpful bunch and getting in touch with us couldn’t be easier. Phone us on 0131 561 2244 or take a few seconds to fill and submit the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you.