California calls for Scottish tech entrepreneur
Friday, January 3rd, 2020
Startup makes headlines thanks to tech PR experts
ENTREPRENEUR Stephanie Robinson has Silicon Valley Investors directly in her sights for 2020.
Our client, HR Solver, has been handpicked to take her fledgling HR advice app on a prestigious trip to Silicon Valley.
Stephanie will showcase her app at the global epicentre of innovation and technology, home to thousands of high-profile investors, venture capitalists and tech giants.
We shared the exciting news with national and specialist tech publications.
Some highlights included:
- Prime coverage in The Scotsman
- Local coverage in the Edinburgh Evening News and The Edinburgh Reporter
- Newsletter coverage directly to more than 11,000 subscribers
- Specialist coverage in Silicon Scotland and DIGIT
- A total reach of over 357,000 people
You can read the original release in full here.
Call 0131 561 2244 or fill out the form below to find out more:
Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
Comments Off on Strong colony sales followed with launch of new Waterfront apartments