Off-Site Sales Build a Buzz in the Media
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
on behalf of CALA Homes
CALA’s World Heritage Site Development Builds Media Success with help from Scottish PR Agency
CALA Homes marquee development has swept over the media thanks to Scottish PR experts.
The Crescent is a selection of exquisite, luxury apartments within Edinburgh’s celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We worked up an attractive story package detailing the £7.7m in early sales, with buyers snapping up the homes six months before the development is scheduled to open its doors for viewing.
This story has gained a widespread interest from multiple national print and digital publications, with the highlights including:
- Total audience reach delivering more than 700,000 opportunities to see
- Highly valuable print press coverage to date in The Scotsman Real Homes and Daily Express property pages
- Key business print coverage in The Scotland on Sunday and The Herald – reaching a key professional audience for these ultra-exclusive homes
- Important regional print coverage in Edinburgh Evening News, in print and online
- A one-page spread in luxury print magazine, The Scottish Field
- Extensive online coverage on The Scotsman, Scottish Field, Edinburgh Evening News, Herald Scotland, Project Scotland, BQ Magazine and Prime Resi – boosting SEO and legacy search rankings
The success of this story was cemented through reaching business focused audience which was crucial in strengthening The Crescent’s brand established by previous features in property-based publications.
The extensive media coverage has helped CALA Homes to reach key potential customers and business representatives.
This continuous media success helps to showcase CALA Homes’ innovation and position the company as the industry’s leading home developer and provider.
For more information visit www.cala.co.uk/thecrescent
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR AWARD-WINNING SCOTTISH PR AGENCY
We believe stories are at the heart of every business – and we’d love to tell yours too. If you’d like to learn more, contact our team on 0131 561 2244 or by using the form below:
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019
Comments Off on State-of-the-art Glasgow Support Centre fills a gap for ambitious dental group
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
Comments Off on Garden apartments offer verdant retreat with city centre backdrop
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.