Post lockdown progress for CALA Homes results in a wave of property PR coverage
ONE of Scotland’s most prominent housebuilders stole the spotlight with news of its sales offices reopening hitting headlines as lockdown restrictions lifted.
CALA Homes (East) on-site sales suites across the East, West and North of Scotland opened from Monday 29 June, by appointment only.
The reopening allowed house hunters to progress their new home journey as lockdown eases, with services such as Part Exchange and Guaranteed Buyer available to help give buyers confidence.
We helped CALA Homes (East) spread the news of its reopening with national, local and trade publications, securing a sweep of coverage in the process.
Some highlights included:
- A combined 251,982 opportunities to see
- A national feature in The Herald
- Local coverage in North Edinburgh News, Edinburgh Reporter,
- A business feature on Business Insider
- Specialist coverage in Project Scotland, Scottish Housing News, Scottish Construction Now, and Property Wire
- Newsletter features in Edinburgh Reporter and Scottish Housing News, direct to thousands of inboxes
CALA Homes has been actively seeking out and implementing new methods to help its clients buy their dream homes during lockdown and our team secured media attention.
The original press release and recent success stories can be found here:
- CALA to reopen sales offices in Scotland
- The press loved how speedily chameleon CALA Homes adapted to new norms
- CALA went to town and won serious media coverage
Our team of expert communicators would like to offer result-driven solutions to your business, Property PR is one of many areas we can help with!
If you would like to find out more, you can give us a call on 0131 561 2244, or alternatively use the form below and we’ll get back to you.Contact Form