CALA Homes Builds Foundations for PR Success at The Crescent
Tuesday, July 18th, 2017
on behalf of CALA Homes
Landmark coverage for CALA Homes as it announces build partner for The Crescent at Donaldson’s
NEWS of the lead contractor for CALA Homes’ landmark development The Crescent at Donaldson’s has resulted in wholly positive media coverage for the renowned developer.
Following the signing of a contract worth more than £30 million, BAM Construction will deliver the main shell and core structure of The Crescent by CALA Homes, a sweeping curve of 84 glass-fronted, contemporary new residences set within one of the Scottish capital’s most iconic locations.
Since work first started at the famous site the announcement of the contractor had been highly anticipated and we ensured PR success followed.
- 83,588 opportunities to see
- National coverage in The Times and The Scotsman
- Key trade coverage on UK Construction Online, Build Scotland and Home Builder Online
- The story appeared in two business newsletters – Marketing Edinburgh and Daily Business
- Reached business-minded individuals through coverage on the Scottish Business News Network
- Featured online on the Edinburgh Reporter website – a key regional title for Edinburgh locals
- BAM Construction shared it extensively across its Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Thanks to the versatility of the great images captured at the site the story appeared across print and online publications as well as various social media platforms. This impressive haul of coverage shows the importance of having a good image to accompany a story.
Want to find out how your business could enjoy the same PR success as CALA Homes?
How do we dig out great stories? We take the stuff that our clients think is routine, then we find the angles, the pictures and the human interest elements that make them special.
Isn’t it time your business worked with the kind of PR experts who can turn your daily work into powerful and compelling stories that wow new customers and remind existing clients why they were right to choose you in the first place?
Find out more by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by taking a few seconds to complete the simple form, below, and we’ll get straight back to you:
Thursday, March 26th, 2020
Comments Off on Hospital workers check in to Edinburgh hotel offering free accommodation