How our property PR agency helped CALA to motor ahead of the rest with prime coverage
A LEADING home developer is ‘plugging in’ to the surging demand for electric vehicles (EVs) by creating the most comprehensive charging provision of any development built to date in the country.
All 84 apartments at The Crescent at Donaldson’s by CALA Homes (East) will be served by an EV fast charger, with the infrastructure built into the underground parking at the premium Edinburgh development.
The provision is a result of a partnership with Scotland’s leading EV charge point installers, Jorro Ltd, with The Crescent marking its largest developer project to date.
We identified this as a major good news story for CALA Homes, helping to reinforce its position as a responsible homebuilder in the market.
In a nod to the forward-thinking and energy-conscious designs of The Crescent, we also arranged a photocall with elite electric car manufacturer, Tesla, bringing two of its premium vehicles into the grounds to test the facilities.
We shared this positive business story and the accompanying pictures with the press and received widespread coverage.
Some of the highlights included:
- A feature in national newspaper, The Times’ business section
- Other picture leads in The Scotsman, The National and Edinburgh Evening News newspapers
- Online features on Edinburgh Evening News and The National
- A host of online trade coverage, including Project Scotland and Scottish Construction Now
- A total of 542,226 opportunities to see with combined print, online and social media coverage
Read the original press release here.
STORIES TOLD IN THE RIGHT WAY TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCES CAN TRANSFORM YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE.
The property PR experts at Holyrood PR are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:Contact Form