Luxury Housebuilder’s Landmark Renovations and Financial Favours Grab Key Media Coverage
THERE WAS no festive hangover for CALA Homes, with multiple big announcements from the start of the year which were given a platform by our successful PR agency.
The first story was the announcement that, in many cases, CALA Homes (East) was footing the bill for the Land and Business Transaction Tax (LBTT) on its properties for buyers who make their reservations by the end of January. “Life Less Taxing” is aiming to allow homebuyers to make their dream move with more certainty and without added financial stress.
We shared this story with the press, reaching more than 333,964 people. Some of the highlights included:
– National coverage in popular weekend publication, The Sunday Express
– Further coverage through the Express website
– Trade press online through the Scottish Housing News and Scottish Construction Now
Next, there was CALA’s announcement that it would be renovating and converting Gullane’s ‘Henderson House’ into stunning apartments, and developing luxury housing in the surrounding grounds. Unused for years, CALA promised to give the East Lothian site the much needed face lift that it deserves.
This release was shared with media outlets, gaining a reach of 1,635,230. Highlights included:
– Coverage nationally in two of Scotland’s most popular publications, The Times and The Daily Express
– Online coverage on The Times website, as well as industry outlet ScottishConstructionNow
– Key local exposure in the East Lothian Courier
Having CALA Homes recognised in a range of important publications is key, as putting the luxury homebuilder in the public eye is important for future business.
Seeing success spread in national, local and online media not only encourages customers, but also helps cement the reputation of CALA Homes as a market leader.