CALA Homes creates a media buzz with Property PR as it partners up with Heriot-Watt
CALA HOMES has been laying the foundations for the future of the house building industry by launching the CALA Student Partnership Award.
The new homes developer’s partnership with Heriot-Watt University has given Construction Project Management and Quantity Surveying third-year students the chance to develop their vision for the future of house construction.
Forming part of this year’s curriculum, the award saw creative students present their ideas to a panel of university and CALA staff, with winners recognised at an awards ceremony at the Edinburgh campus on 21 March. The five winning students now look forward to a paid summer internship with CALA, putting their ideas into action.
News of students thinking outside the box spread quickly, with local, national and trade titles running the story.
Highlights of the campaign included:
- Prime national coverage with The National, Scottish Field and Deadline News
- Local spots with North Edinburgh News and The Edinburgh Reporter
- Important trade coverage with Building Construction Design, Housebuilder & Developer, Project Scotland, Scottish Housing News and Scottish Construction Now
- Social media promotion including Facebook posts and tweets by Heriot-Watt University
- More than 97,343 opportunities to see
A video showcasing the students’ ideas also helped to push the story into the limelight, highlighting CALA’s thinking behind the collaboration.
Widespread coverage of this kind helps to reinforce CALA Homes’ position as experts in the field, using its scale to lay the foundations for the future of the house building industry.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU SEIZE A SIMILAR PROPERTY PR SUCCESS?
Our team of Property PR experts are always on hand to help your business tell its stories to the world. Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0131 561 2244 or by filling in the contact form below:Contact Form