Property PR shines a light on distinguished regeneration of Gullane landmark
CONCLUDING the internal transformation of one of East Lothian’s most recognisable buildings – that looked set to lie vacant for years – warrants a celebration.
Our PR and video teams set about capturing the quality craftsmanship in print and on video, curating a story to appeal to media and the local area.
We wanted to get across to the public that these individual properties can now be accessed and viewed – especially important in a characterful transformation.
At the time of writing, we’ve achieved the following results:
– 10 media cuttings with an estimated reach in excess of 250,000 readers according to Kantar Media
– Coverage in two of the most revered property supplements, The Scotsman’s Real Homes and The Sunday Times’ Home
– Local coverage in the well-read local paper, the East Lothian Courier – and East Lothian Life
– A sweep of important construction and architecture trade coverage
– A video that was promoted to local and target audiences, reaching 12,500 views on CALA’s YouTube alone
All in all, our story and video was able to reach important local and national markets, reaching ABC demographic readers and raising awareness of the unique homes.
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW OUR TEAM OF PROPERTY PR EXPERTS COULD HELP BOOST YOUR BUSINESS?
Getting in touch couldn’t be easier. Simply give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or take a few minutes to fill in the form below and one of our team will get straight back to you:Contact Form