Bursary Coverage Success Leads to 129 Applications
Thursday, June 1st, 2017
on behalf of CALA Homes
Edinburgh PR agency secures effective media partnership
- Round 1: Launch page in the East Lothian Courier, complete with application form, along with a front page teaser.
- Further coverage was then achieved in the Edinburgh Evening News, Housebuilder and Developer, Scottish Construction Now and UK Fundraising.
- Round 2: Further full page coverage in the East Lothian Courier, with examples of beneficiaries from a previous CALA bursary scheme – eye catching pic and another application form.
- Round 3: Further local paper coverage, with an update on the successful uptake – with applications already pouring in, just three weeks after launch.
- Round 4: A piece featuring local club, the NB Minis, highlighting the benefits of local funding and urging groups to apply.
- Round 5: Final call out – with just one week to go until the cut-off date we highlighted the final countdown, once again calling on all deserving groups to apply.
- Round 6: After the closing date and resounding demand, CALA made the decision to double the fund – with a celebratory page lead in the East Lothian Courier, bringing further good news to the region – just days ahead of the panel decision.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Edinburgh PR agency
Chris Fairbairn is an Account Director with award-winning public relations agency Holyrood Partnership. He is part of an expert PR team delivering PR services to a wide range of clients from headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland.View Chris's Profile
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.