Bumper Coverage Shows the Power of PR for SMEs by Holyrood PR. Gilson Gray's recent high profile appointment bolsters residential team.
Thursday, December 15th, 2016
on behalf of Gilson Gray
PEOPLE are central to the success of any business and we at Holyrood like to take any opportunity to show off the fantastic staff at our clients. The success of our release extolling the virtues of Gilson Gray’s latest appointment is proof positive of the power of PR for SMEs.
Legal and rugby ace Julian Scott, who is joining one of Scotland’s fastest growing full-service law firms, featured prominently in a number of hugely respected titles.
With a smattering of human interest to match up with his impressive acumen the strength of this story was never in doubt as we issued to the key Scottish press.
Add in to the mix some quality images and excellent writing, and the result was a raft of attention with a phenomenal reach.
Here is a quick-fire round up of the blockbuster press attention we helped generate for our client:
- As a burgeoning central belt business coverage in the country’s biggest titles was welcome as The Scotsman ran the story of Julian’s position in print and online reaching their core demographic
- Industry position is key for any grwoing business and appearing in respected legal titles the New Law Journal and the Law Society of Scotland Journal online cemented Gilson Gray’s status as a trusted company
- Similarly, business press is elemental in generating business directly to our clients so featuring in the Scottish Business News Network was another great hit
- The Times is one of the world’s most renowned titles and coverage in their business section was testament to the strength of the story
- 326,702 opportunities to see Gilson Gray’s story guaranteed they stay fresh in the minds of the Scottish public
Are you looking for the best possible PR for SMEs?
Call 0131 561 2247 or fill out the form below:
Friday, February 22nd, 2019
Comments Off on High impact digital PR breathes new life into heritage town hall building
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
Comments Off on Could this invention transform walking for the visually impaired?
So how can we help?
Benefit from business videoAction!
Find out how affordable video can bring a host of benefits to your business.
Meet the teamOur people
Meet the people who make Holyrood PR what it is, and get an insight into what makes them tick
Make an impact with PR photographyFind out more
Every story can be told better with pictures. Discover our affordable, high-impact photo packages.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.