Bearsden Retirement Development Proving Popular
Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
on behalf of Bield Housing And Care
A new housing development in Bearsden offering unrivalled levels of quality, choice and comfort for older buyers has opened its stunning show homes to the public.
St Andrew’s View is a prestigious collection of 20 one and two-bed modern apartments, located on the site of the former St Andrew’s College in Bearsden.
The properties are designed to specifically meet the needs of older people and have been built to an uncompromising standard for Bield, one of Scotland’s leading providers of affordable housing for older people.
High levels of demand for the flexible living offered at Bield developments has seen buyers snap up the properties off-plan and there are now only six remaining.
The development is being marketed by Corum Property and the public will be given the chance to see how the apartments can be designed and furnished as the show homes are now open.
James Lang, Partner at Corum Property, said: “Interest has been intensifying on the last remaining properties, particularly from the local area.
“There are a number of people waiting to see examples of how the apartments can be designed and furnished and we believe interest will increase even further after people have be given a taster of the properties.
“There are very few developments in Bearsden as attractive to older buyers as St Andrew’s View and we have a full database of clients who are looking to downsize their homes – this is why the development has been so popular.”
Susan Jackson, New Homes Sales and Marketing Manager at Bield, is overwhelmed at the response St Andrew’s View has received, believing it highlights the quality of the build and the desirability of the St Andrew’s View concept.
Susan said: “We think the development is a great showcase of everything Bield commits to achieve with its homes – quality, choice and comfort.
“We wanted to build a development tailored for older people that is indistinguishable from any other new build property on the market, therefore we are absolutely thrilled there has been such a great response.
“St Andrew’s View offers the unique Bield approach to potential buyers, offering the chance to enjoy an exciting and liberating phase of their life while continuing to enjoy the freedom of independent living, with the option of the right help when you need it.”
The apartments are available on a highly affordable shared ownership basis, which has become an increasingly popular purchase arrangement in the market.
Shared ownership offers the option to purchase a 75% share of the property with the remaining share being held by Bield. Buyers will have the option to purchase the remaining 25% in increments following a one-year qualifying period. The apartments are being offered at fixed prices from £112,496.
If you wish to visit the development you will find it at: St Andrew’s View, Bearsden, G61 3SF. The apartments will be available for viewings by appointment only after the 19th of July.
For more information on the development visit www.standrewsview.co.uk
Bield has been providing high quality housing and related services for older people in Scotland for more than 40 years, supporting those who require constant care as well as residents living fully active and independent lives.
Find out how PR could benefit your business
If you would like to find out how PR can boost your media profile give us a call on 0131 561 2244 or fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you.
Private: Sarah Fairley
Sarah Fairley delivers an impressively wide suite of digital services to clients of Holyrood PR, the leading public relations agency in Edinburgh. At every stage her focus is on making sure that content shared on blogs, YouTube and social media platforms like Twitter and LinkeIn delivers real business value to clients of the Scottish PR agency.View Private:'s Profile
So how can we help?
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.